Re: [OT] Another "RIPE" Spammer
- From: Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 21:23:41 +0200 (CEST)
On 12 Jul 2008, Blinky the Shark <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11 Jul 2008, viza <tom.viza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:28:43 +0200, Neredbojias wrote:
Here's the whois data for the spammer's id which is 184.108.40.206:
For goodness sake stop posting your server logs here. No one gives
How about an owl that stutters?
Give a hoot!
No, wait. That's not how it goes. Never mind.
I heard that before computers, "rebooting" usually meant an upgrade in
military footwear (-although sometimes for women it meant an ass-tuck.)
One time I had a pair of sharkskin boots that only cost me a fin.
Should one hoot
Or even toot,
A deaf old coot
Finds it all moot.
Great sights and sounds
- Prev by Date: Re: hiding table cell border
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Another "RIPE" Spammer
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] Another "RIPE" Spammer
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] Another "RIPE" Spammer