Re: Browser survey

In article
<7e922d7c-4b96-4560-81ae-03b6549a48dd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Travis Newbury <TravisNewbury@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jul 4, 9:06 am, dorayme <doraymeRidT...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Decisions? Decisions indeed! This sounds like corporate-republican
speak. I would not be the least surprised if you believed that poverty
was a decision of the poor. No, please! Don't tell me you believe this
too or did or will?

Decision? No, but do they have the ability to work themselves out of
poverty? Absolutely (in the US, I can not speak for other countries)

Absolutely eh? In other words, they can all or most of them make
decisions to get themselves out of poverty. What kind of decisions are
these? Are they like a decision to take on some particular client for a
website and earn heaps, or instead take on another and earn less but it
be more worthwhile and pleasurable? The choice is there, all laid out? I
don't think so, old boy.

--
dorayme
.