Re: Web server structure?
- From: "Chris F.A. Johnson" <cfajohnson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:58:19 +0000
On 2008-06-24, mbstevens wrote:
The actual executables' permissions are something you have to be
very careful about. You would have to set seperate permissions for
each executable. Best to keep these things in one place where you
can work on them together.
A single command with wildcard does the job; there's no need for
them to be in a separate directory:
chmod +x *.cgi
The whole folder can also be given special permissions that further
There shouldn't be any write permissions other than the owner on
any directory, so that's not an issue.
Chris F.A. Johnson, webmaster <http://Woodbine-Gerrard.com>
Shell Scripting Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach (2005, Apress)
- Prev by Date: Re: Using a table to structure a form?
- Next by Date: Re: Html-javascr. backbutton issue ? (firefox!)
- Previous by thread: Re: Web server structure?
- Next by thread: Re: Web server structure?