Re: Best css hack / trick to recommend?

On Jun 24, 12:10 am, Bergamot <berga...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yawn. Ignoring the animated "page" transitions (which I find gimicky and
dated, not to mention choppy)

But those it was targeted to find it exciting, fun, and enjoyable

wander over to the CSS zen garden and

Snore....

Design-wise, I'm not really impressed
with them, either, mostly because they tend to fall apart with my
browser settings.

You are not in the target audience, so you really don't matter as far
as the site is concerned. As it should be.

How many people here do you think fall into that demographic? Not me,

Here? Probably 50%. How many will see the movie? Probably 40-50%%.
How many in the world can see it? 80+% of the target audience.

  • Re: JAY LENO who is the target audience?
    ... Which has us wondering just who is the target audience of the new and ... improves Jay Leno show? ... Is it the *30* something age group, ... commercial the younger the target: "The SUPER mega EVENT OF THE ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Updated Mac mini
    ... You know a "target market" that doesn't need a keyboard or a mouse? ... the target audience is loons who have lots of disposable income. ... You shouldn't have drunk that "Swedish Kool-Aide" that was distilled in an ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Wine release
    ... Our target audience uses Windows. ... hundred clients and prospects, not one has ever asked us for a ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Updated Mac mini
    ... You know a "target market" that doesn't need a keyboard or a mouse? ... the target audience is loons who have lots of disposable income. ... You shouldn't have drunk that "Swedish Kool-Aide" that was distilled in an ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • OT: A very enjoyable training session
    ... yesterday was even more fun than I thought it might be. ... OK for target shooting, not for CQB. ... Not using sights, just pointing. ... fire the remaining rounds in your magazine." ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)