Re: check this site again, Please

"basilisk" <basilisk@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio news:tfednVDTW5pfzcHVnZ2dnUVZ_ojinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Guys and Gals

I've corrected a lot of the problems that everyone
was good enough to point out a couple of weeks ago.

Hi, you can see here http://www.orefelici.com/public/fire.jpg
a little part of your site to show you how it appears on my computer.
I am using IE7 (but it is the same using Firefox 2.0)
My screen resolution is 1680 x 1050 pixels.
Paul

  • Re: New problem with Firefox
    ... Changing the screen resolution doesn't ... that is not going to solve the problem of a FireFox user at 120dpi ... Let me say something about our clients. ... our web site -- but unless you know in advance this is the way it is ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: CSS Background Firefox?
    ... Yes, Firefox, as that was your subject. ... Still loads right away. ... Virtually unreadable in my browsers. ... the exact size in pixels you want to display. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Positioning datalabels
    ... resolution (Pixels per inch??????) ... Dim lngXdpi As Long ... 'Get Screen resolution ... drop a line on a chart at a particular X value. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: screen resolution
    ... That is the double-edged sword of changing the screen resolution - you get more stuff on the screen, but much of the stuff that there get's smaller. ... Screen res determines how many pixels of information are displayed on the screen; many items displayed on a PC are "pictures" composed of a fixed number of pixels. ... For example, if a screen icon is 100x100 pixels and the resolution of your monitor is set to 640x480, that icon would be filling up about a fifth of the screen vertically. ... using Photoshop the more pixels per inch the sharper an image will be. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: change screen size
    ... It is at the lowest setting and the desktop is still ... It appears you've been going in the wrong direction; the more you decrease the screen resolution, the larger the screen content will get. ... say your screen is 900 pixels wide. ... It might be irritating to think in "pixels", the smallest amount of data a screen can show, but unfortunately there is NO constant relationship between pixels and inches or cm. Everyone's computer can and often is different. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)