Re: Focus does not show in FF

sheldonlg wrote:

The sample app I tried to put together to give a URL for this problem did not exhibit the problem.

Then the problem is in what you did not put in your sample page.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

  • Re: Focus does not show in FF
    ... sheldonlg wrote: ... did not exhibit the problem. ... I did I ever make a markup error, or a JavaScript error that caused a problem in a web page that I was working on? ... LITTLE WORKS STUDIO ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Focus does not show in FF
    ... Travis Newbury wrote: ... did not exhibit the problem. ... Take care, ... LITTLE WORKS STUDIO ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: The Beatles Cream and Led Zeppelin
    ... IBen Getiner wrote: ... Zeppelin's last few studio ... Well, since we're not cell mates & I do care, stay out of my pants. ... ask, what genre you like or dislike, or how well or badly you play. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Studio 60 on the Cancelled Strip
    ... the sketch comedy backdrop don't work together. ... care about freedom of speech issues and writers being pressured to be ... inspiring speech that would make Josh jump on board, ... Studio 60's skits aren't anywhere close to that. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: The Beatles Cream and Led Zeppelin
    ... Zeppelin's last few studio ... efforts stink." ... I couldn't care any less either way. ... ask, what genre you like or dislike, or how well or badly you play. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)