Re: strange problem

thedarkman wrote:
Hi,

Even though you broke posting protocol I will answer your question.

it works okay in the local caff; interesting discussion by you code
warriors but for me html is a means to and end.

And what pray is so wrong with

Simply, H2 is a block element and P element can only inline elements as children.

<!ELEMENT P - O (%inline;)* -- paragraph -->

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/text.html#edef-P

with other example that was posted:

since the closing P tag is optional AFAIK what it would translated as is:

<h2>hello world</h2>

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

  • Re: strange problem
    ... it works okay in the local caff; ... warriors but for me html is a means to and end. ... And what pray is so wrong with ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Newbie FAQ #2: Wheres the GUI?
    ... Life would really, really, really suck if all we had was HTML and ... javascript. ... If you want something to pray about, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)