Re: Freeware Word to HTML ?

John Fitzsimons wrote:
Using Word to save to HTML doesn't give good code. Having searched for a freeware solution I came across numerous programs that weren't
freeware, didn't install on a win 98SE system (though advertising that
they did) or simply didn't work.

Can anyone here recommend a solution that actually WORKS and will
install on a win 98SE system please ?

I wrote a simple utility to simplify the lousy HTML that Word
generates with "save as HTML". It has a number of options to
play with, and it strips out things very aggressively, so your
mileage may very. http://www.garypeek.com/basic/ called xtag.exe

  • Re: Freeware Word to HTML ?
    ... for a freeware solution I came across numerous programs that weren't ... didn't install on a win 98SE system (though advertising that ... install on a win 98SE system please? ... Easiest way to do it on Windows is to use is TidyGui, which works on all Win32 platforms so 98SE should be fine ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Freeware Word to HTML ?
    ... Using Word to save to HTML doesn't give good code. ... for a freeware solution I came across numerous programs that weren't ... install on a win 98SE system please? ...