- From: Samuel Marin <samuelmarin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 01:41:06 +0200
In an attempt to make a nice menu, I sliced horizontally a picture containing the different links. I get 6 pictures, each one a part of the full image.
My problem is: if I just stack the pictures, they will fit nicely and recreate the full picture, but when I associate an anchor to each of the 6 images, they are separated by a couple of pixel lines, thus breaking my full picture.
Does anyone know an easy workaround? Thanks.
If I was not clear enough, you can have a look at the site being created: htt[delete this]p://samuelmarin.serveftp.com/pampy/
- Prev by Date: Re: Form Input Trouble
- Next by Date: Image stacking
- Previous by thread: Web Page Downloader
- Next by thread: Re: Image stacking