Re: Redirecting to the index.html page
- From: Ed Jay <edMbj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:22:42 -0700
In article <83dq04dm7n4j70a5nj4h62r23bd13pul2l@xxxxxxx>,
Ed Jay <edMbj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I remind anyone who wants to join my organization, Framepeace, to send
$US10 dollars to join up. Framepeace is dedicated to keeping alive
various species of HTML, to stopthem being completely fossilized by
po-faced zealots bent on all things modern.
PS. Raymond, if you want a formal certificate praising you for your use
of frames from Framepeace, please send $10. This will cover your
membership as well. This special offer ends in 7 years.
Take a check? :-)
I am so sorry Ed, but no. It is a costly business cashing in O/S
Not a problem; the check wouldn't be cashable anyway.
However, I do accept in lieu, body parts. Ears, hands, brain
samples from scoops through the ear (I use this in my modelling
experiments to understand earthlings better.)
You can't fool me. It's obvious that you want to assimilate me.
Ed Jay (remove 'M' to respond by email)
- Prev by Date: Web Site Width
- Next by Date: Re: Web Site Width
- Previous by thread: Re: Redirecting to the index.html page
- Next by thread: Re: Redirecting to the index.html page