Blinky the Shark wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:

Blinky the Shark wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:

Travis Newbury wrote:
On Apr 17, 11:17 am, Sherman Pendley <spamt...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Old fish never die. They just&@#@*^%%*NO CARRIER
Ooo, I know. They just fin-ish...
Old fish never die, they just go to pisces.
you guys are really fishing for some laughs here

And hooked you though...
Some of thes replies are starting to be below C level.

I don't know, I don't think your argument holds water.
Average. No points, but no demerits. ;)

Sorry. I'm obviously not as well schooled in this as the rest of you.

Better. Two points.

The lure of the payoff is what makes me keep coming back. Each line is an insight, although I hope no one flies off the handle. Otherwise we'd be up to our gills in it. Ok, chum? (no offense meant.)

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net