Re: Validation question.
- From: Mike Barnard <m.barnard.trousers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:16:59 +0000
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:21:29 -0400, Nikita the Spider
In article <1592u35iqndljqpd83eqdbumetvkkqp04v@xxxxxxx>,
Mike Barnard <m.barnard.trousers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I point the validator to a URL, does it scan the site for ALL
pages or does it just scan the individual page you have selected? If I
had 500 pages in a site would one have to validate each one
Others have answered your question quite well. I will add that there are
a couple of options for validating multiple pages at one go. The WDG
validator (http://htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/) has a "validate entire
site" option, but last time I tried it (which was a while ago), it
limited itself to 100 pages.
Well, I only actually have about 7 pages, but expect it to go to maybe
20 at most. I'll look.
My validator (http://NikitaTheSpider.com/) doesn't have that limit and
provides some additional features that you might find valuable. It's
free to use now, but won't be forever.
"This space left intentionally blank." WHY do that? :) What going in
Good luck with whatever you choose
- Prev by Date: Re: Validation question.
- Next by Date: Re: More help with PHP menus? 2nd level ideas. (OT to some).
- Previous by thread: Re: Validation question.
- Next by thread: Re: Validation question.