Re: Update to my old 3 column layout template

In article <1ndghdkvcp4ap$.1pqhqjw3bcg4.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Els <els.aNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Toby A Inkster wrote:
Els wrote:

Freezes my IE7 (Windows XP Home).

I still think that's cool, but I've made efforts to fix it anyway.

Even better, although freezing by definition is the coolest thing of
course...

It seems to me that it may be caused by repeatedly reassigning the
document.body.onresize event handler, which is a bit of a dumb thing for
my script to have done anyway, so I've made a slight adjustment to it.

Funny how you make it sound like your script is doing dumb things on
its own ;-)

By now, TI probably sees his scripts as having a life of their
own.

But seriously, I have sometimes wondered how God thinks humans do
dumb and bad things all on their own. Perhaps He realised
guiltily the true situation when He sent His Son to try to
alleviate the mess?

How is it now?
http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/3col-new

Same thing, but now it's better in Firefox: it redraws the height of
the middle column right after narrowing the window.

.... and maybe also fixed what I was yesterday seeing in iCab 3.0.3

--
dorayme

  • Re: Update to my old 3 column layout template
    ... although freezing by definition is the coolest thing of ... my script to have done anyway, so I've made a slight adjustment to it. ... Funny how you make it sound like your script is doing dumb things on ...
    (alt.html)
  • SUMMARY: fun with route
    ... possible flood of routing table with junk ... dumb and it works. ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Compare...
    ... were in the script ... ... Typical liberal lunacy, completely at odds with the truth. ... that knows even a bit about Ronald Reagan knows of the extensive ... misguided isn't indistinguishable from being dumb. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Help needed to freeze a script.
    ... application which could run without having to install numpy and cie. ... freezing numpy._import_tools ... ... Is there any known issue when freezing a numpy based script? ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Address Book Sorting
    ... I may be dumb sometimes ... ... Those came from posting the code into Unison to post to the group. ... If I copy and paste your script from Mickey Steven's post on the 24th Nov, I get that error when I click either Compile or Run. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)