Re: Does this page work in your Firefox?
- From: Sherman Pendley <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:58:32 -0500
"rf" <rf@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
BTW, why shtml? There is nothing on this page that
Shtml has SFA to do with security - it's used for server-side includes.
You're probably thinking of HTTPS, which enables SSL encryption over HTTP.
WV News, Blogging, and Discussion: http://wv-www.com
Cocoa programming in Perl: http://camelbones.sourceforge.net
- Prev by Date: Re: IE cannot open the Internet site ... Operation aborted
- Next by Date: Re: Supply basketball shoe, football shoes, clothes, hat and so onv
- Previous by thread: Re: Does this page work in your Firefox?
- Next by thread: Re: Does this page work in your Firefox?