Re: HTML 4.01 Strict and "google map iframe"
- From: Knut Krueger <knut.krueger@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:01:49 +0100
André Gillibert schrieb:
Knut Krueger wrote:?!? an anchor with scroll zoom, switching between map sat and hybrid and so on?
Google map delivers an iframe to embed it into the homepage
but the html validator gives some errors.
How could I substitue the iframe?
Use a good old anchor.
That would be much nicer for the user.An answer from Jonathan 05/19/2006
(Or use the OBJECT element, or use HTML 4.01 transitional)
your result will more likely be more constantamong browsers , so use *strict* doctype.
OK maybe its not state of the art in 2007/2008 but I did not read anything against strict.
I do not want to reorganize the whole Homepage.
There is only one layout PHP script for all pages with different contents
or live with the 9 errors at this page
Not the best one but it seems to work.
- Prev by Date: ?
- Next by Date: Font problems in ini file
- Previous by thread: Re: HTML 4.01 Strict and "google map iframe"
- Next by thread: Re: HTML 4.01 Strict and "google map iframe"