Re: Can any design be coded in HTML? SEO Related
- From: "asdf" <asdf@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:55:46 +1100
"mbstevens" <NOXwebmasterx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
RS wrote:Anything _that_ designer tells the op can be ignored.
Someone I do SEO work for has a new design she wants
to run by her web designer and me. It is a series of small
boxes, thumbnails, about 21, on a page, that is really just
a white background. What the designer has been doing before
is using large single file graphics for her page, which load
very slowly and he also has been embedding the text in the
graphics which the search engines don't like.
You're joking, right? Yeah! Come on, you're joking!
ditto the last speaker.... that's the best laugh I've had in ages :)))
- Prev by Date: Re: IE6 Shows Element Under Div Despite z-index Order Set
- Next by Date: Re: Simulating columns?
- Previous by thread: Re: Can any design be coded in HTML? SEO Related
- Next by thread: Re: Can any design be coded in HTML? SEO Related