This "richard" is of course Bullis.

From: richard <lordoftheb...@xxxxxxxxx>

Brilliant deduction Dr. Watson.. Precisley the reason why I chose that
addy. So that people would not have to second guess who it was. Which
is also a spam trap addy. Reply to it, I don't care. I nev er read the
mail in it.

3 guesses as to who you are in real life. As you only seem to appear
whenever a certain other poster appears. Coincidence?

.