This "richard" is of course Bullis.

From: richard <lordoftheb...@xxxxxxxxx>

Brilliant deduction Dr. Watson.. Precisley the reason why I chose that
addy. So that people would not have to second guess who it was. Which
is also a spam trap addy. Reply to it, I don't care. I nev er read the
mail in it.

3 guesses as to who you are in real life. As you only seem to appear
whenever a certain other poster appears. Coincidence?

  • Re: Experiment: functional concepts in C
    ... I believe that my remark above is a perfectly crafted work of Usenet art; ... You might want to examine the reasons why you reacted to it, ... but you should think carefully about who the real problem ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: The Foley Follies
    ... unrealistically high scrutiny and at the same time unrealistic privilege. ... The real problem is that homosexuality is so stigmatized that this kind of ... pandering and misuse of a power relationship will always be an avenue for ... i agree 110% with you again richard. ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: WTF....timewasting out of hand....
    ... reasons; or... ...  I'm not excusing the loss, ... I think he was perhaps at the height of his time-wasting gamesmanship during ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: URGENT - Please take action now.
    ... Mark Goodge wrote: ... I don't think Richard is sufficiently able to ... think outside his own box to be able to give me such reasons. ... think 'do you care more about your views being 'orthodox' than about ...
    (uk.religion.christian)