Re: Printing MathML from Firefox

none wrote:
Hello,

I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.6 on Ubuntu 7.10. Pages containing
MathML render fine. When I try to print such pages, however,
the result is horrible. For example, any binary operator (such
as + or -) is printed about a centimeter too high (way over the
operands). Strangely enough, this problem does not occur on
Firefox running on Windows. I posted questions to both Ubuntu
forums and Firefox forums, but no one answered. If anyone knows
how to remedy this - I'd sure appreciate it.

Many Thanks,

Ami

See

It seems that Debian (and Ubuntu) users are simply out of luck,
for the time being. I myself have installed the FC6 version of
Firefox.

Jan