Re: applet or object?
- From: JWS <jws@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:32:30 +0200
it works in Mozilla and IE7, but does not validate as html
strict. Is there a better way to do this, or should I just
not bother and be happy with validation as "transitional"?
Insert the first example using some method to hide it from ie
and place the second in an ie conditional comment.
Seems too complicated! I guess I won't bother, then.
- Prev by Date: Re: Simulating Firefox Drop down list behaviour in IE
- Next by Date: Re: Hello all! Please help with your comments on my new website?
- Previous by thread: Re: applet or object?
- Next by thread: Re: applet or object?