Re: Empty space on the sides of a nested table (firefox 2.0)

Blinky the Shark wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
ivan.svaljek@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I keep hearing that firefox is the most standard compliant browser,

Try the Acid2 test with all your browsers.
http://www.webstandards.org/action/acid2/

Holy crap. FF here: http://blinkynet.net/stuff/comp/acidtest2.jpg

Fire up a Windows box and look at it in Internet Excreter!

--
-bts

  • Re: Empty space on the sides of a nested table (firefox 2.0)
    ... Try the Acid2 test with all your browsers. ... Holy crap. ... Fire up a Windows box and look at it in Internet Excreter! ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Empty space on the sides of a nested table (firefox 2.0)
    ... Try the Acid2 test with all your browsers. ... Holy crap. ... Fire up a Windows box and look at it in Internet Excreter! ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Herbert, Herbert, wherefore art thou Herbert ?
    ... > It did not help that at times, Windows ran like a bag of sh*t if it ... _Microsoft themselves_ coding things badly has done Microsoft proud over ... the Microsoft implementation of the PNG image format in the PC ... simpler standards...it doesn't look as good but it works on all browsers... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: London bombs made from "household items" and military materials
    ... >>> get out a bedroom window. ... > landlord, but I'll have to do some tidying up of my own, and read the Fire ... > into the hallway leading to the main front door. ... > both the kitchen window and the living room side windows are large enough, ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: IE on linux
    ... > Hi, I'm a web developer, and as such I realise that it is important ... > my server and everything else that I do is in linux so that means ... > from my linux server to my windows one, reboot to windows, test it, ... How to Check Your Website with Multiple Browsers on a Single ...: ...