Empty space on the sides of a nested table (firefox 2.0)

Hello, can someone please explain why there is a noticable gain of
empty space on both sides of a table nested in the second row's only
cell? It only happens when viewed in firefox; opera and ie display as
intended.
I should also mention that firefox displays ok if I remove the width
specification of cells in the nested table.

The other (smaller) problem is the small space below and above the
image-containing div. It only happens in the fourth cell in the first
row(you can see what I mean if you hover above it). This, on the other
hand, happens in all three browsers, but for the love of god can't
figure why.

http://www.stjepansvaljek.com/gallery.aspx

  • Re: Empty space on the sides of a nested table (firefox 2.0)
    ... empty space on both sides of a table nested in the second row's only ... I can't tell you what that's from; it could be some JavaScript I don't see, just the way forms or tables default in FF, or something to do with your div#tooltip hidden in the upper-left corner. ... image-containing div. ... It only happens in the fourth cell in the first ...
    (alt.html)
  • RE: inserting specific # of rows
    ... are in cell A4 it will say A4 ... > I have 25 pivot tables on one worksheet each one of which is placed just ... > I'd like to seperate them with empty space by making each one start on ... > always add more data to the original data set and expand the pivot ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Removing Blank Cells
    ... Excel is actually using. ... way out into empty space then you would be wasting ... If you need to make another cell your last cell to drop ... If you have 3 sheets and use only 2 sheets you could drop that ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: How to I get a surface chart to ignore empty cells?
    ... IN the cell enter =NArather than just an empty space ... > How do I get a surface chart to plot empty cells in white rather than in ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Re: JRTs special day
    ... That's in Firefox. ... Right, you have split the table row into 3 equal parts, one gif in the ... first cell is 118 pixels, gif is 62 wide, it fits ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)