Re: How best to highlight an an item...

dorayme <doraymeRidThis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Your latest replaces having to add

to a base url if one wants a unique address with

This a bit longer in fact but easier to operate with for my
client, they do not need to refer to rows anymore. They know the
item code (j-klo70001 or whatever) from their end

Its really much shorter and easier then that, the actual link would be
something like:
then the php converts and redirects to:

BootNic Thursday August 23, 2007 1:19 AM
Optimism and humor are the grease and glue of life. Without both of
them we would never have survived our captivity.
*Philip Butler, Vietnam POW*

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Using a Space in Webbrowser Control
    ... This ends up decoding the URL to: ... No matter what I try, it places a forward slash directly after the base url ...
  • Re: Paging: BMW "K" FOAKs
    ... platypus wrote: ... Do you have to grease the splines on a K? ...
  • Re: It doesnt work: table.pippo > tr > td > table
    ... dorayme wrote: ... they work on my XP box in IE8? ... appear to have X-UA-Compatible meta tag. ...
  • Re: no target="_blank"
    ... In message <doraymeRidThis-E2AE6C.09562507052006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dorayme writes ... >Truth is - how you must all thank the Good Lord I am here - ... Jake ...
  • Re: Pedal to Crank lubricant?
    ... Plain 'ol grease should be fine. ... but I've never had a problem with either steel or alu. ... TBH, though, I do pretty much strip each of my bikes (bar the "leave it ...