Re: Suggestions needed for list of links

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Animesh K wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_cloud

"A tag cloud is a set of related tags with corresponding weights.
Typical tag clouds have between 30 and 150 tags."

Yesss ... I can see myself looking through a mess such as the pictured
sample on that page, looking for "Purchase" ...

Hopefully, Google will have other sites that sell the same product.

If it is for your personal site, have fun.

Text tag clouds are sorted alphabetically and they worked for me on three-four websites. That's why I thought of having it. A tag cloud, irrespective of being dense or tricky, is better than having no filter method. Tags are getting pretty standard at blogs. Those who use gmail also use labels (another name for tags).

A new method can be embraced or refused. It is your choice.
.