Re: web 2.0 ??
- From: Bernhard Sturm <sturmnixspam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:38:17 +0200
Ben C wrote:
Whether the result counts as Web 2.0 is done on a scoring system where
you get points for using XMLHttpRequest, having a blog, excessive use of
lowercase, opacity effects, cool limegreen colour scheme, dashed
borders, etc. :)
and using glass-effects on every single logo... I get so fed up with those, and what amazes me most is that many big companies started to redesign their logos in a 'web2.0' manner (e.g. ford). wonder how long this trend will last. (if you want to create your *own* web2.0-logo: http://creatr.cc/creatr/ :-)
remove nixspam to reply
- Prev by Date: Re: Server Down
- Next by Date: Re: Question re ASP vs PHP
- Previous by thread: Re: web 2.0 ??
- Next by thread: Re: CSS/js "popups" was Re: web 2.0 ??