Re: predefined text is message field via the mailto-link
- From: Ed Mullen <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:41:35 -0400
I know I can define the subject line in my 'mailto-hyperlink', but is
it possible to define a text in the email itself (message field) via
the mailto-link? I would like to create a quick form this way, so
people can answer quickly on a couple of questions.
The link I use now is:
can this link be extended to add a predefine text in the messagefield?
- Prev by Date: Re: copy file from local comp to server ?
- Next by Date: Re: font type
- Previous by thread: predefined text is message field via the mailto-link
- Next by thread: Re: predefined text is message field via the mailto-link