Re: Upgrading html skills?
- From: dorayme <doraymeRidThis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:22:28 +1000
In article <LR_6i.171116$BQ5.14608@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Scripsit Toby A Inkster:
Jukka K. Korpela wrote:
Young people, like those born before the birth of the Web in 1990,
might actually believe you.
Young people were born before 1990? So old people were born after
Confusing, isn't it? Anyway, old people know how to read what I mean,
instead of what I wrote. I didn't need to wait to become old in order to
write the exact opposite of what I mean.
So... you waited voluntarily and chose the moment.
- Prev by Date: Re: ALT.HTML Statistics for 20/05/2007
- Next by Date: Re: Td - cell not showing correctly in IE
- Previous by thread: Re: Upgrading html skills?
- Next by thread: Style Sheets and cells