Nav bar help
- From: "Jon Slaughter" <Jon_Slaughter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:41:00 GMT
I just finished the majority of the code for my simple nav bar and I'm
having a few issues.
When I use IE everything works as planned except that when the resize is to
small the link images scale down so small that nothing happens. I want them
to have fixed size and rather have a scroll bar. (later I might have it
where they go horizontally or something but for now I'm not worried about
catering to people who want to view the page under 450pixels in width).
But I also have 2 issues in firefox. When the button is clicked there is a
border that is shown and also the state goes back to the original. In IE the
button does not change unless a new nav button is clicked but in IE it is
released once the user lets off the mouse button. What can I do to fix
Also is there any way to optimize the css code I used. It seems very
redundant to use the same code for different imagse but its the only way I
can get it.
Thanks for any help,
- Prev by Date: Re: frames still bad?
- Next by Date: Re: Web Design and Web Development
- Previous by thread: tables in firefox, can anyone help me??
- Next by thread: Re: Nav bar help