Nav bar help

http://www.jonslaughter.com/

I just finished the majority of the code for my simple nav bar and I'm
having a few issues.

When I use IE everything works as planned except that when the resize is to
small the link images scale down so small that nothing happens. I want them
to have fixed size and rather have a scroll bar. (later I might have it
where they go horizontally or something but for now I'm not worried about
catering to people who want to view the page under 450pixels in width).

But I also have 2 issues in firefox. When the button is clicked there is a
border that is shown and also the state goes back to the original. In IE the
button does not change unless a new nav button is clicked but in IE it is
released once the user lets off the mouse button. What can I do to fix
these?

Also is there any way to optimize the css code I used. It seems very
redundant to use the same code for different imagse but its the only way I
can get it.

Thanks for any help,
Jon

  • Re: Nav bar help
    ... I just finished the majority of the code for my simple nav bar and I'm ... is to small the link images scale down so small that nothing happens. ... is a border that is shown and also the state goes back to the original. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Nav bar help
    ... Jon Slaughter wrote: ... I just finished the majority of the code for my simple nav bar and I'm having a few issues. ... When the button is clicked there is a border that is shown and also the state goes back to the original. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Nav bar help
    ... Jon Slaughter wrote: ... I just finished the majority of the code for my simple nav bar and I'm having a few issues. ... When the button is clicked there is a border that is shown and also the state goes back to the original. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Nav bar help
    ... I just finished the majority of the code for my simple nav bar and I'm ... small the link images scale down so small that nothing happens. ... Firefox highlights the "active link" which helps with TAB navigation and ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Navigation Bar Issue with IE, Firefox, and Alias URL
    ... >> This particular issue is due to VML in Publisher 2003. ... If you look at the page source in Firefox you see that all the ... >> code including the links of that nav bar is commented out by Firefox, ... Now repeat this process hovering over the bottom menu. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)