IE peekaboo?

I did up a page for a dog club's website and the "webmaster" says that the content text is not showing in IE6. Now it does have two floated elements and does produce a white artifact sometimes appear *behind* the content text which will disappear upon reload or resizing the window. A peekaboo like problem but I see all the text! I have tested in IEv4-6, v4 does break and IE5.01 doubles the top margin in the body text, phffff! So what--it's IE! ;-) But I cannot reproduce *his* problem and have checked it with 3 different computers.

Here is a mockup of the page.

http://www.littleworksstudio.com/temp/l2340/
Yankee Pug Dog Club - 2007 Fund Raiser

Anyone else with IE have trouble with the page in IE, or is the problem in this guy's browser...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

  • Re: IE peekaboo?
    ... I did up a page for a dog club's website and the "webmaster" says that ... the content text is not showing in IE6. ... Yankee Pug Dog Club - 2007 Fund Raiser ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: OT - Echo Echo Echo
    ... Zandy is the better dog. ... Showed horses for years, ... taking a 40 pound Saluki in the ring ... can be just as much work as showing a 1000 pound stallion in hand. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Flu
    ... He has a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, and Saturday was record heat, ... and his dog was showing some distress so he ... Ava is a snitcher like your friends' Poodles. ... Standard poodles with just a normal clip are one of my favorite breeds. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Doctor Who on Christmas Day
    ... DVDfever Dom wrote: ... >> the same time as the only showing of the next Space 1999 episode. ... Perhaps TTB can explain why a DOG is necessary on ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: A Glaring Lack of the Obvious
    ... Charlton Wilbur wrote: ... sides are 40 hours a week; if you don't believe that, try showing up ... only 20 hours in one week because the workload is light and, hey, ... is "nate" at the | "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)