Re: Web page display ok in IE 7 but not Firefox 2.0.0.2

weetat wrote:
Hi all,

I have html as shown below

ERRRNNNT!

[entire rest of message ignored and snipped]

Hey, you forgot to post the contents of your CSS file and your three external JavaScript files. We'd like to be able to ignore *them* too.

--
John

  • Re: Table background problem
    ... COMPLETE HTML pages, then tried to stitch them together. ... I attempted to split the original single .css file to ... .html files into the body of the page with a .php command. ... "unable to validate this document because its content type is ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: Embed HTML Page in Email
    ... the css file into the header of the html file. ... > recipient can access online images). ... > in Outlook with Word as the Editor to begin with. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: a tag style with css
    ... >> In my html page I have a couple of href. ... in the status bar as soon as they get the mouse over event. ... But I can't find the css file syntax for this. ... > Sonhos vem. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Table background problem
    ... I've just broken up 'pure vanilla' HTML pages (using ... seperate .css files) and am using PHP to call these into ... I've checked the .css file but ... Since this is not part of the 'header' I wonder why the stuff in header.css ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: Style sheets not being applied
    ... "none of my styles are being applied to my html". ... Most probably, the CSS file is not at the relative address "table.css" specified in the HTML markup - perhaps the OP didn't upload it, or uploaded it under the name "Table.css", or there is no read access to it. ... If the URL had been posted in the initial message, the basic problem would most probably have been solved within a few minutes. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)