Re: Google spidering & traffic

Here are spider bandwidth stats for the 19th

Googlebot (Google) 262.93 MB 19 Feb 2007 - 23:54
Inktomi Slurp 74.83 MB 19 Feb 2007 - 23:58
MSNBot 270.99 MB 19 Feb 2007 -
23:34
Unknown robot (identified by 'robot') 597.13 KB 19 Feb 2007 - 05:23

Thats 1.2+ Gig for the day?

Yet when I look at my overall summary for the 19th:

Day Number of visits Pages Hits Bandwidth
19 Feb 2007 287 24266 45669 181.29 MB

I smell a rat...

thx