Re: Fluid display for multiple images

Steven Saunderson wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:37:18 -0500, "Jonathan N. Little"
<lws4art@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just did a TABLEless design example for another thread that may help:
Better Way

It certainly is much cleaner and more reliable than my convoluted
approach. Is there any way you can get the display centred ? This is
where divs and float fell down for me.

No not really, but they will add a column as the window allows which it more accommodating for your visitors. Not everything has to be perfectly centered in the world you know. Only why I could think of would require calculations and JavaScript...for little benefit IMO.

Take care,