Re: Advanced HTML DOM Issue
- From: "Jonathan N. Little" <lws4art@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:05:43 -0400
Don't TOP POST
I don't want to use onchange, because the user needs to see that the
changes are legit before submitting. With onchange the submit button
could be pressed before the swap occurs.
I have a button that allows them to turn this auto-formatting off, but
it really needs to occur in place. If they are frustrated, they can
Even more reason not to do it on the keypress.
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
- Prev by Date: Re: Detecting if browser has installed .NET Framework 2.0
- Next by Date: Re: Detecting if browser has installed .NET Framework 2.0
- Previous by thread: Re: Advanced HTML DOM Issue
- Next by thread: Re: Advanced HTML DOM Issue