Re: GRAPHIC SHIFT TEXT
- From: "Jonathan N. Little" <lws4art@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:17:02 -0400
Thank you all for your interaction, but did anyone other than Jon look
at the link? The "number of valid points" had nothing to do with my
question. They were simply things HE would not have done. In any final
draft, I will still use the icon and the text inside a <td> tag
regardless of if Jon would. That would not have changed from the "mock
up." I apologize for wrongly calling this a Google Group. I was also
wrong in thinking I could converse with helpful, more skilled people
here. Thank you all for your time... I just wish someone would have
devoted any portion of it to actually looking at the problem.
You are doing such a good job of being offended that you do not see help when it is offered you! And dammit stop professing ignorance and follow my links and get a clue, one of which is how not to top post!
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
- Prev by Date: Re: A message with no subject.
- Next by Date: Re: Web robots
- Previous by thread: Re: GRAPHIC SHIFT TEXT
- Next by thread: Re: GRAPHIC SHIFT TEXT