Re: firefox 1.5 doesn't display css
- From: "Chaddy2222" <spamlovermailbox-sicurity@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 25 Jul 2006 06:39:22 -0700
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
I figured it out. Damn! Just one "curly brace" or whatever those squiggley
brackets are called was mistakenly put in as a regular bracket
(parentheses?) symbol. Thank god that DW showed up the error in pink fonts
or I'd have missed it totally.
Turns out that Microsoft had the brains to build human stupidity into their
CSS parser (well, hey, look at their software!), whereas Firefox moves to
the "anal" or righteous end of the spectrum.
I would say when IE 'guesses' correctly it is one thing but many times
when the code is 'correct' it 'guesses' wrong!
More seriously the problem with IE's ability to parse 'junk' is that
finding the damn error can be nearly impossible! At least with FF and
others you know you have made a mistake somewhere.
Yeah, because FF is perfect. (Well maybe not exactly).
Oh and I always thaught that code guessing was a built-in feature of
It's also set to improve (less) in IE7.
I have not even bothered to start codeing for it yet. I figgure their's
not much point, considering it's only in beta faise.
Regards Chad. http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc/contact-us.html
- Prev by Date: Re: Adding new Custom Attribute to a HTML element.
- Next by Date: adding modules to xhtml docs
- Previous by thread: Re: firefox 1.5 doesn't display css
- Next by thread: Re: firefox 1.5 doesn't display css