Re: table cells
- From: Andrew <infoREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 16:19:34 GMT
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Andrew wrote:Jonathan N. Little wrote:Andrew wrote:Jonathan N. Little wrote:Okay, let's cut to the chase...instead of playing twenty questions give us a URL and let us *see* what you are doing and maybe we can come up with either a solution or an alternative...
http://www.muonlab.com/test/test.css (table.results section)
Okay why must you trap mouseovers and mouseouts on both TRs and TDs?
I dont need to, thats just to show you whats going on.
All i want is the onmouseover event of the tr to work ask you would expect. When you enter the TR it fires. Move around within the tr and it doesn't fire. Leave the tr and the onmouseout fires.
- Prev by Date: Re: table cells
- Next by Date: Re: table cells
- Previous by thread: Re: table cells
- Next by thread: Re: table cells