Re: Transparency for DIV's in IE?
- From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:45:11 +0100
__/ [ Travis Newbury ] on Tuesday 23 May 2006 11:46 \__
Hrm... Sounds like I should just avoid tranparency then.Is it possible to specify a transparency level for a DIV contain, andAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
it work in Internet Explorer?
Or avoid IE...
The following has translucent menus. See what happens when you visit the page
( Pull my finger to view this private page )
- Prev by Date: Re: What for does one need doctype?
- Next by Date: Re: A new web authoring wiki?
- Previous by thread: Re: Transparency for DIV's in IE?
- Next by thread: Re: Transparency for DIV's in IE?