Re: Looking for an application to help me write HTML

Mark Parnell wrote:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Bob <bob@xxxxxxx>
declared in alt.html:

[HTML-Kit]
Ok, this runs on my drive like a program?

It's an HTML editor. http://chami.com/html-kit/

Homesite does this too. It searches for broken tags, etc. It also has a "tag selector" which is something else I am looking for. Why would any web designer prefer to use a Notepad-type application and type out all their tags by hand instead of using writing HTML with one of these tag selector programs that lets you grab the tags off a menu? It would seem to be so much faster to use the application and just grab the tags.

.