Re: Looking for an application to help me write HTML

Mark Parnell wrote:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Bob <bob@xxxxxxx>
declared in alt.html:

[HTML-Kit]
Ok, this runs on my drive like a program?

It's an HTML editor. http://chami.com/html-kit/

Homesite does this too. It searches for broken tags, etc. It also has a "tag selector" which is something else I am looking for. Why would any web designer prefer to use a Notepad-type application and type out all their tags by hand instead of using writing HTML with one of these tag selector programs that lets you grab the tags off a menu? It would seem to be so much faster to use the application and just grab the tags.

  • Re: Hi all need to know how-to make protected areas within a document that wont change no matter
    ... Even in the most elaborate HTML editor there is nothing to prevent one from erring. ... i am editing dozens of similar documents each week that all have a template like format but there is nothing to prevent me from messing it up while editing. ... Inside the next tag i have to replace the URL with another, but none of the rest of the tag or spacing around tags can change. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: JScript syntax higlihting in VIntDev
    ... select the HTML Editor and set the editor to come up in Source View. ... will get the color syntax coding and intellisense. ... tags or comment them out. ... without even the implied warranty of merchantability ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.jscript)
  • Re: Visual Studio - Selecting HTML Code on clicking control
    ... The same functionality is superb in Dreamweaver MX since version 1. ... HTML editor in VS.Net is taken from MS-Front Page which was very ... > View does not select the corresponding Tags in the HTML. ... > Is this feature there in VS.Net or missing alltogether? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols)
  • New requirement for img tags? ( like )
    ... I have switched to a new HTML editor that comes with the Eclipse IDE ... (plugin MyEclipse). ... This editor flags image tags such as ... Is this a new rule in HTML, that tags need to be treated more like ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: how to capture multiple lines?
    ... > that as I parse through an html file and find the first line of the ... If you want to grab ... anything between and (including other tags) you must extend ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)