Re: How to get the height of a td?

jpmorin196@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

It doesnt work, it returns me 0 again... :(

Did you try BootNic's example? Works in MSIE5.0+ NN7.1+ Moz & FF and Opera...

Now it will not work in legacy 4.x browsers and fails in the WebTV/MSN TV views, so what are you testing with? Lets see a URL

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

  • Re: Accelerated legacy code
    ... I'm calling it "accelerated legacy code". ... One example is a CRM/ticket system that only works with IE6. ... TOO hard to check things across Browsers (although it is definitely extra ... Win98 machines around, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Any need for addEventListener() and attachEvent() at all?
    ... Today I have been testing the event models from Netscape 4.8 and IE 4 ... libraries in YUI but it still seems to me to have some confused ... With all the new browsers I tested with this legacy workaround, ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Managed Code From Unmanaged Code Issues On Vista
    ... Legacy COM DLL in C++ that we have converted to Visual Studio 2008. ... Machine the method fails only when it is used in a Classic ASP page. ... attempted to instanciate it using myOBJ = gcnew MYOBJ:FOOBAR; ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Re: Accelerated legacy code
    ... I'm calling it "accelerated legacy code". ... TOO hard to check things across Browsers (although it is definitely extra ... are dozens of very good packages around that provide that functionality. ... business folks aren't usually technical, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Calling built-in methods on host objects
    ... there are other browsers in which it also fails? ... I guess that means IE 9 in quirks mode and IE < 9 will all ... (converts host objects to arrays). ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)