Re: Printing the Page and Executing the Form action With One Click.

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:24:27 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<a.nony.mous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Fred wrote:
>
>> How would you configure a submit button <input type="submit"
>> name="Submit" value="Submit"> button So that when clicked it sends to
>> the action and also prints the page with the form at the same time?
>
>How will you know that your visitors have a printer turned on, or even
>if they *have* a printer associated with their surfing device?
>
>I don't think I have seen a cell phone or a PDA with a printer on it
>yet. My desktop PC only has a printer engaged when I want to print
>something, and my laptop never has a printer attached.
>
>What will be the ramifications if someone cannot print this page? Say
>someone who has JavaScript disabled?
>
>Can you explain just why you want to do this?

I know, its a funky request but my client wants it and if they want it
they get it.

I'll have the form parser return a page asking if it worked. I dunno.

  • Re: Printing the Page and Executing the Form action With One Click.
    ... I don't think I have seen a cell phone or a PDA with a printer on it ... and my laptop never has a printer attached. ... What will be the ramifications if someone cannot print this page? ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Need PDA, and GPS, and cell phone, complete package - suggestions please
    ... I think you might be happier with a small, mobile laptop, the ones that are ... between a PDA and a laptop but use most all windows based products. ... Then you can get a "free" cell phone from most carriers. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Is RAPI the only way for sync data in my situation?
    ... SQL Server 2005. ... PDA, maybe it was long time ago and I can not remember. ... from laptop to invoke pda to export data and load into SQL. ... I was using read/write tolaptop SQL database directly but some ...
  • Re: Is RAPI the only way for sync data in my situation?
    ... PDA, maybe it was long time ago and I can not remember. ... laptop, right, then I will keep working on read/write SQL directly ... from laptop to invoke pda to export data and load into SQL. ... I was using read/write tolaptop SQL database directly but some ...
  • Re: Is RAPI the only way for sync data in my situation?
    ... Also this whole application is running perfect on my another PDA. ... I need to make the decision between connecting to SQL or using RAPI ... from laptop to invoke pda to export data and load into SQL. ... I was using read/write tolaptop SQL database directly but some PDA ...