Re: Printing the Page and Executing the Form action With One Click.

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:24:27 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<a.nony.mous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Fred wrote:
>
>> How would you configure a submit button <input type="submit"
>> name="Submit" value="Submit"> button So that when clicked it sends to
>> the action and also prints the page with the form at the same time?
>
>How will you know that your visitors have a printer turned on, or even
>if they *have* a printer associated with their surfing device?
>
>I don't think I have seen a cell phone or a PDA with a printer on it
>yet. My desktop PC only has a printer engaged when I want to print
>something, and my laptop never has a printer attached.
>
>What will be the ramifications if someone cannot print this page? Say
>someone who has JavaScript disabled?
>
>Can you explain just why you want to do this?

I know, its a funky request but my client wants it and if they want it
they get it.

I'll have the form parser return a page asking if it worked. I dunno.

  • Re: Printing the Page and Executing the Form action With One Click.
    ... I don't think I have seen a cell phone or a PDA with a printer on it ... and my laptop never has a printer attached. ... What will be the ramifications if someone cannot print this page? ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Need PDA, and GPS, and cell phone, complete package - suggestions please
    ... I think you might be happier with a small, mobile laptop, the ones that are ... between a PDA and a laptop but use most all windows based products. ... Then you can get a "free" cell phone from most carriers. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Is RAPI the only way for sync data in my situation?
    ... SQL Server 2005. ... PDA, maybe it was long time ago and I can not remember. ... from laptop to invoke pda to export data and load into SQL. ... I was using read/write tolaptop SQL database directly but some ...
  • Re: Is RAPI the only way for sync data in my situation?
    ... PDA, maybe it was long time ago and I can not remember. ... laptop, right, then I will keep working on read/write SQL directly ... from laptop to invoke pda to export data and load into SQL. ... I was using read/write tolaptop SQL database directly but some ...
  • Re: Is RAPI the only way for sync data in my situation?
    ... PDA with problem, it works again. ... SQL Server 2005. ... from laptop to invoke pda to export data and load into SQL. ... I was using read/write tolaptop SQL database directly but some ...