Re: How to display files in a directory?

Ralph Höglund wrote:

It is only the general environment that must be properly set that I dont know so much about yet.

Thanks Greg, yes, I have that figured out , I have programmed in Perl and Javascript and C++ so it should not be any problems. It is just a matter of finding the right idea how to design the thing, as always.

I still have no idea what your problem really is.

--
Gregor's Motorradreisen:
http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/

  • Re: European far-right gains: a reaction to Islamists
    ... who gets to decide what is racist clap trap? ... I dont advocate racial profiling; we have the scientific tools to ... the Native Europeans, that if downsizing, outsourcing, and economic ... No matter how draconian. ...
    (sci.anthropology.paleo)
  • Re: STTNG
    ... was put in a internment camp. ... I dont like it but thems the facts. ... I DONT know George but I would bet he got over it. ... It doesnt really matter what I say because people like you will twist ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: STTNG
    ... was put in a internment camp. ... I dont like it but thems the facts. ... I DONT know George but I would bet he got over it. ... It doesnt really matter what I say because people like you will twist ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Craigslist Bouncing Me - Non-generic DNS
    ... block *outgoing* 25. ... Of course you can still send mail, use your ISP's mail server as smart ... its not a matter if you like or done, its a matter of you need, dont ever ... tell anybody they have no clue, when you yourself clearly dont. ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: SaveAs Command
    ... folder on the server. ... the location of the server-side resource does not matter. ... only maybe a URI that refers to a local directory if the ... Prototype.js was written by people who don't know javascript for people ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)