Re: showing larger images in pop up window.

gil wrote:
> I would like to have the user click on a thumb in a photo gallery to
> view a larger image with a single line of text below it, AND a button
> which would close the window.
> Is there any way this can be done inline with <a ref...>?

Yes, call a different HTML page that displays the image and has the
button.

>Or is there a
> better option?.

Yea, you might not want to use a pop up window for this.

  • showing larger images in pop up window.
    ... I would like to have the user click on a thumb in a photo gallery to view a larger image with a single line of text below it, AND a button which would close the window. ... I have a few snippets of code which would close the window, but this code would have to be added into the html of the new window. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: showing larger images in pop up window.
    ... gil wrote: ... >I would like to have the user click on a thumb in a photo gallery to ... >which would close the window. ... but this code would have to be added into the html of the new ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: photo gallery thumbnail caption transpose to new page
    ... Do you mean you want the new window to open on an actual page and include ... When you make a FrontPage Photo gallery, ... the thumbnail to open up in a new window, ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.addins)
  • Re: Pictures corrupt
    ... Thumbnails in an Explorer window. ... viewers, but not in Photo Gallery and not as thumbnails. ...
  • Re: Photo Gallery. What is best practice? List or Divs?
    ... of the spriteI load the thumb into. ... I've seen enough Flash that scales with the ... window, but it only means that on small windows the text gets *really* ... you'll build the thing to hold 4 thumbnails per row, ...
    (alt.html)