Re: Firefox and cache

David Graham wrote:
> "Jonathan N. Little" <lws4art@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> 'about:cache' without quotes in the address bar...
>>
> The entry in the list which is my downloaded .swf points back to the
> original website:

If you are online when you click the links in the cache list, the
browser may get a fresh copy from the site.

If you switch the browser to offline mode, then click on the links in
the cache list, it will load the files from your cache. You can Save As
from there if you want.

> Why can't I find a nice simple looking
> controller.swf for me to put into a html file?

I do hope you weren't considering stealing the flash movie that's in
your cache. That would be rude.

  • Re: O2 seen or not seen?
    ... >> startup') that I can see. ... >> So O2 should be the only browser available - that's the plan. ... >> So I had thought that this would mean that clicking on an HTML file ... >> except its mention in 'Aemulor 26-bit modules'. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Procedure to convert MS Word to JPG
    ... A URL is simply an address in a form that a browser can use. ... HTML file which will tell it to retrieve a stylesheet, several images, ... If you tell us what you're trying to accomplish, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Setting HiddenField .Value
    ... available in the browser to use via script. ... they are HtmlEncoded when you put the string into the Hidden form field. ... fully transformed html file. ... I'm setting the Value property of an hidden field control to have the ...
  • Re: Wish I knew how this works .........................
    ... You still steadfastly refuse to have your Browser Set to View ... The ShockWave Flash .SWF things aren't embedded directly in the HTML ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • RE: starting windows program from python based on file extension ?
    ... | I used python to build a HTML file and now I would like to ... | automatically start my browser to display this file. ... Help on built-in function startfile: ...
    (comp.lang.python)