Re: a few css questions...
- From: mbstevens <NOXwebmasterx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:23:30 GMT
In article <ZRexf.33780$0y2.12908@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "kaibo" <noreply@^nospam^aol.com> wrote:
i'm (still) working on implementing the 'sliding doors' model to create a horizontal tab navigation. i just have a few more problems to conquer...
here is the link to my test page: http://www.monkeymynd.com/testcr/index.php?location=products
It is hard to know what is intended, very little appears on your website in any of my browsers... (Safari, Mozilla)
You have no doctype, mistakes in table html ("rows" in table tag?), missing end tags for span in first list item, in the css you have no units with some numbers, I don't think text-decoration can be "normal"
Try validating, getting rid of <font> tags (you do have a css sheet, use it!), deprecated other tags like <center>, and generally doing the basics right before sliding any doors ...
And I would add that the formatting of some of the source is so strange that I can't imagine anyone making sense of it easily. .
- Prev by Date: Re: Can I make a text rollover with it being a graphic?
- Next by Date: Works in Firefox, but not in IE?!?!
- Previous by thread: Re: a few css questions...
- Next by thread: Works in Firefox, but not in IE?!?!