"David Segall" <david@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:m80qr1p06j4qo3jbt38s5on2421i30nu1l@xxxxxxxxxx
> "Nowhere" <Nowhere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> >"Stimp" <ren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> damn that's a handy site.... thanks that guy!
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> fiddlewidawiddum
> >
> >That's a good site! Can you just download one, and make your own
> >adjustments?
> You can, but I think it is only fair to include a credit on your new
> site to both OSWD and the designer of the web site you chose. The
> designer also deserves an email that includes your site's URL in case
> he wants to use it to promote himself.

If I use one, I will. Thanks.

  • Re: Dream Weaver
    ... >> damn that's a handy site.... ... Can you just download one, ... site to both OSWD and the designer of the web site you chose. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Dream Weaver
    ... > damn that's a handy site.... ... Can you just download one, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Buttons & CSS
    ... use a browser with Javascript turned off. ... Having javascript turned off is a good way to recognize such sites before you have even begun to download their worthless 'content'. ... True there are some sites using javascript which exist for more than just to make money for their owners, such sites would rarely be completely inaccessible and it is possible, using noscript plug-in, to see before downloading all the extra stuff, if it might be worth while. ... Rarely, when I have seen this done, is it actually done thoughtfully, usually it is laziness or lack of imagination on the part of the designer, who is still stuck in the printed page, fixed size mentality. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: resolve rotation transformation back to identity
    ... The download I mentioned previously contains the run-time dll. ... To use the run-time without the designer, ... a Picture, put Elements in it, create a Canvas, then put the Picture in the ... questions not explained in the reference manual included with the SDK. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing)
  • Re: Special effects on page enter
    ... Allow me to suggest you look at WebPlus from Serif. ... If you download the free version, within a few weeks, you will get an offer to upgrade it for about $40. ... IF, and that is an all caps IF, you are going to get a different program to create web pages, consider WebPlus. ... My godaddy designer is gone. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)