Re: Different display Firefox/IE

it seems that the problem lies in the .css. there is a width attribute on
the 'ul' for the tab navigation. when i comment out the 'width:44em' then it
starts to line up correctly. still, how can i make the .css work for both
browsers if they are conflicting?

  • Need help to apply style to drop down list
    ... hdrjh gh gdhg jsdghfaskjg fg f gasfkg ... OK, now the problem is, if I apply CSS to object, the width of ... yours Hardy ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: adding table inside itemtemplate
    ... > positioned at the center according to your stylesheet. ... >> here it is the gridview and its css: ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Help re how to float nav items around graphic ?
    ... I'm back...and now I'm really stuck!! ... that I would like to convert to CSS and I'm not sure how ... Joe ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Security Update .NET KB886906
    ... If there is anything that is unclear, ... Yes - what's CSS? ... did was to install the update as any normal user would and that's the ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: CSS issue
    ... > I use a css page for formatting on my own site, ... Have you fixed it since posting your ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)