Re: Stopping email reapers

Greg N. wrote:

>> But you can't cut and paste text in an image, which is what most viewers
>> will try if the link doesn't have a mailto:

> Eventually, even a dumb viewer will manage to mail me.

How much value do they get from emailing you? How much value do you get from
them emailing you?

"Oh, this fellow has a broken link because he missed off the http. I'll mail
him so he can fix it. Oh. I have to transcribe his email address?! Bah.
Forget it."

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

  • make controls unavailable in powerpoint presentation
    ... I also want to make the controls ... unavailavailable to viewers so they cannot make any changes to the ... How do I accomplish all of the above? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Widescreen / 16:9 research
    ... > to be the results that most 4x3 viewers said they would prefer to watch ... smaller segment who _do_ know the technical aspects - are willing to do so at ... reduced resolution. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: why hasnt Matlock been released on DVD yet?
    ... >>> The show ran for nine seasons and close to 200 episodes. ... >>> sufficiently large number of viewers. ... And last night I listened to Bea Arthur read from Pam Anderson's book. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: More than a 3 hour tour...
    ... >> the 1960s television show ``Gilligan's Island,'' made him an iconic figure ... >> to generations of TV viewers, has died, his agent confirmed Tuesday. ... "Smooth as a Stratoliner" ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Keith Olbermanns Ego Trumps the Truth
    ... I'm sure his four viewers can get together and come up with something, ... Greg:) ... Only if you can manage to interupt them from their circle-jerk long ... to America. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)