Re: animated gif
- From: mbstevens <NOXwebmasterx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:55:17 GMT
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
I cut and pasted an animated gif off of my website that I had made and when i opened up this file on my computer and viewed it with Explorer, I could not view the source code (this option on the pull down menu was dimmed). Anyone know why??
Because a GIF is a binary file, view source is for textual data.
The op needs to download a hex editor that gives several different
views of the file. Ghex and Khexedit are on my machine. I don't remember what's available for Windows, but I do remember using one often years ago. I'm thinking maybe one came with the Borland compilers or Norton Utilities. To make sense of what's going on, info on the .gif file formats will also be needed.
- Prev by Date: Re: Free DNS Server Software
- Next by Date: Re: prevent line break after form
- Previous by thread: Re: animated gif
- Next by thread: Re: animated gif