- From: "David Graham" <david.graham18@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:54:52 GMT
The image illustrating the article on my screen has a yellowish background
for the the ul element - should be green and blue/purple for the background
of the li's - which should be grey. The dashed border on the second li is
green and this should be black!
Anyway, it says the content width of the li boxes is calculated top down - I
click on the link 'content width' but I don't really get what it is trying
to tell me. In simple terms please, what dictates how wide this will be?
- Prev by Date: Re: Spacing problem
- Next by Date: Re: width property
- Previous by thread: width property
- Next by thread: Re: wrong colours