How to copy contents from another site, Help!!!

Hi, I'm trying to copy contents from another website. But here is my
problem.....

all the contents that i copied has links that redirected to the
destination links. for example, if i click the following
link..(redirect link)
http://www.slickdeals.net/?pno=6853&lno=1&afsrc=1

it will take me to...(destination link)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6255526&productCategoryId=pcmcat33200050001&type=product&tab=6&id=1069302880231

What i want to do to replace the redirect link with the destination
link when i'm copying contents from another website, without having to
manually go into each link and change it the destination links. The
reason i'm trying to do this because i dont want the source site to
know i'm copy stuff from them. Is there a way to do this? please
help...

many thanks

  • Cheap Calling Card With Instant Pin sent to your email Account
    ... Mes Chers Amis ... En effet voici un website qui offre des cartes telephoiques a tres bon ... destination de vos appels, vous beneficierez d'un tarif a taux tres ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Cheap Calling Card With Instant Pin sent to your email Account
    ... Mes Chers Amis ... En effet voici un website qui offre des cartes telephoiques a tres bon ... destination de vos appels, vous beneficierez d'un tarif a taux tres ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: Trekking in Tibet
    ... underestimate this destination as just another trans-Himalayan area of ... Website: www.magical-nepal.com ... Of course it's bloody spam. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Travel Kenya
    ... Crazy About Kenya is a hip and happening website for people who want to ... get an insider perspective on the destination. ... hip-hop, reggae and soul fusion on the websites duke box? ...
    (rec.travel.africa)
  • Re: Multiple domains, linking to home page, forwarding
    ... same account. ... purchased they take me to .co.uk website home page. ... I should mention that the destination for all the domains is set to /. ... and forwarding works fine. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)