Re: OT: What is happening in Sydney?

"dorayme" <dorayme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
news:BFC43E2E.1B00F%dorayme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <jaggillarfotboll@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> > As far as I understand there are many people living in Australia who
write
> > in this NG.
> > Therefore I would like to ask you what is happening over there in Sydney
> > (see the article on the following newspaper)
> > http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/
>

> It is a matter of terrible shame for a very great number of people here.
> Perhaps read the The Sydney Morning Herald to get a better idea of it....
>
> --
> dorayme
I have had a look.
When talking about newspapers in Australia which ones do you prefer?
Are there many newspapers in Sydney?
Could you compare somehow the riots in Sydney with the ones in France in
Paris or do you think that they have completely different reasons?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italien-valle-daosta/boende-i-italien-i-valle-daosta.php

  • Re: Quality of life in the UK
    ... The quality of life we have found here is vastly superior to what we had in Sydney; we couldn't afford to buy a house in Sydney because the housing prices were in excess of what we could afford without him having to commute 3 hours between home and the city. ... There is the trade-off though in it being isolated from the rest of Australia, being closer to south-east Asia than it is to Sydney. ... Melbourne is more like Sydney than Perth, but again, it has the feel of a big country town rather than a state capital. ... only one in school, and we struggled to find a school to meet her exceptional needs, yet the first school we tried here in England was superior to anything else we found in Sydney within the state and private system; she's attending a state school here which is teaching at a level at least a year ahead of what she was being taught in her "gifted and talented" class in Sydney. ...
    (uk.people.parents)
  • Re: Quality of life in the UK
    ... >> that Sydney is more expensive than London. ... >> ones moving to Perth say that average prices are similar to here, ... > isolated from the rest of Australia, ...
    (uk.people.parents)
  • Holland America to Circumnavigate Australia!
    ... I received this press release from Holland America and thought it ... Plus itineraries include a new series of 14-day Sydney, Australia, ... Pacific for a leisurely 26-day cruise, ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Australian Riots
    ... They need adult intervention to find Australia on the map. ... these incidents happening across Sydney. ... mounted police were pelted trying to ease the rioters. ... Instead of it being one mob vs the ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Multi-Kulti Down Under
    ... > "Sydney erupts in second night of riots By Simon Freeman and agencies ... > made as police fought back with batons and pepper spray. ... Maybe the Prime Minister of Australia should read this: ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)